COVID-19 Campus Service Reductions
The service reductions below will be in effect beginning March 23 until further notice, or the end of the spring semester. We encourage riders to limit all nonessential travel and practice social distancing whenever possible.
- 35 Lindberg Express: 30 minute frequency from 7 am to 8 pm
- 14 Black Loop: 15 minute frequency from 7 am to 7 pm
- 20 South Campus Loop: 20 minute frequency 7 am to 7 pm
- 13 Silver Loop: no service
- 15 Tower Acres: no service
- 17 Ross Ade: no service
- 21A The Avenue: no service
- 24 Copper Beech Klondike: no service
- 27 Outer Loop: no service
- 28 Gold Loop: no service
- All West Lafayette Junior/Senior High school tripper service will be cancelled until normal class schedules resume
The Avenue, Late Night, Saturdays
CityBus provides contracted services with The Avenue and Copper Beech Baywater, an apartment community in West Lafayette, to provide express bus service during Purdue’s Fall and Spring semesters. An abbreviated schedule will be in effect during summer recess. The route operates weekdays and Saturday evenings when Purdue is in session. The Avenue residents ride free with Resident Activity Pass. All other riders must pay regular fare ($1, token or bus pass). Purdue identification is not accepted as valid fare on this route.