Service ReductionWinter Break Service Notes
Purdue will break from in person classes beginning Wednesday, November 25 until the start of the spring semester, which is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, January 19. Service reductions will be in place during the break.
- Service on routes 15 Tower Acres, 17 Ross Ade, and 28 Gold Loop will end at 6 pm on Tuesday, November 24. 14 Black Loop will not operate on that day. Normal service for all campus loops will resume on Tuesday, January 19.
- CityBus will operate interim break service on 14 Black Loop November 30 – December 11. The route will operate every 15 minutes Monday – Friday from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Service will end at 8 pm on route 35 Lindberg Express and 9:30 pm for routes 21A Lark & Alight and 24 Redpoint on Tuesday, November 24. Normal service will resume Tuesday, January 19.
5 Happy Hollow, 10 Northwestern, & 23 Connector
- Routes 5 Happy Hollow and 10 Northwestern will be reduced to half service beginning Wednesday, November 25 until Tuesday, January 19. 5 Happy Hollow will operate every 40 minutes 7:10 am – 7:10 pm. 10 Northwestern will operate every 60 minutes 6:30 am – 7:30 pm.
- Route 23 Connector will not operate during the break. There will be no service Wednesday, November 25 through Monday, January 18.
17 Ross Ade will merge with route 20 for the fall 2020 semester to provide service from Ross Ade Stadium and Discovery Park Lot to the academic core of campus and Harrison Street / south campus. The route will no longer serve Northwestern Avenue or Grissom Hall on Grant Street. 17 operates every 10 minutes Monday – Friday, 7 am to 6:12 pm.