Full-time Bus Operator
CityBus is looking for dedicated, reliable, and courteous full-time bus operators to be part of our team. You’ll be community an ambassador who loves to drive, poses excellent customer service skills, and has a dedication to helping people from all walks of life.
AS A FULL-TIME BUS OPERATOR YOU EARN:
• $20 per hour during training
• $23.24 per hour after training
• Wage increases based on total number of hours worked with top pay at $25.82 per hour
• State-sponsored retirement pension plan
• Health/vision/dental insurance
• Free uniforms
• Opportunities for overtime
While our ideal candidate has a Class B commercial driver’s license (CDL) with passenger and air brake endorsements, a CDL is NOT required. We’ll train and prepare you to earn your CDL.
All work assignments, vacation, and regular days offs are subject to the Collective Bargaining Agreement currently in place between CityBus and the Amalgamated Transit Union.